plattform forex Our mission
To play a significant role in India attaining the goal of being one of five major countries with the lowest levels of disability by the
- Early identification of disabilities.
- Prevention of disabilities through the promotion of better prenatal, perinatal and postnatal care techniques.
- Acting as a catalyst in bringing together agencies involved in prevention of disabilities and to help inpublicizing research findings for policy development at the local to the national level.
- Mobilization of public support for the enactment of legislative measures for prevention and help.
- Initiating new and supporting the existing projects related to basic and applied research in the field of disability.
- Promote Knowledge Translation in the field of Disability Rehabilitation to encourage services that enhance functionality in the differently abled
Dr. Shashikala Gopalaswamy
Hon. Additional Medical Director, Spastics Society of Karnataka
President: Indian Academy of Cerebral Palsy
dating shows like the bachelorette Scientific Advisory Committee
http://www.judithschlosser.ch/?ityrew=opzioni-digitali-guadagno-broker&d68=db Dr P Raghupathy, BSc, MD, DCH, FRCP
Senior Pediatric Endocrinologist, Sagar Apollo Hospital,Bangalore
site de rencontre gratuit Г ouagadougou Dr Chandran Gyanamuthu, MD
Neurophysician, Wockhardt Hospital, Bangalore.
Chief Consultant, Foundation for the Prevention of Disability, Bangalore
best place to buy Orlistat 120 mg online? Dr MS Mahadeviah, MD,DABP,FAACP,DM
Honorary Professor, Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
http://tjez.gob.mx/perdakosis/9626 Dr Manimekalai, MD
Joint Director (Retd) Medical Services, Vellore Dist, Tamil Nadu
go to site Dr Prem Mony, MD
Associate Professor, St John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore
http://orpheum-nuernberg.de/?bioede=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-ohne-mindesteinzahlung&f23=11 Dr MR Narayana, MA,PhD (Tsukuba)
Professor of Economics and Head, Centre for Economic Studies and Policies, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore
get link Dr Mario Vaz, MD
Professor, Dept of Physiology, St John’s Medical College of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, St John’s Research Institute, Bangalore
rencontre oecumenique assise Founder
Mr SP Acharya, MCom, FCA
Former Chairman and Managing Director, Shaw Wallace & Company Ltd
Former President, Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry
Former President, All India Management Association
Former Honorary Secretary, Spastics Society of Karnataka
Dr PR Krishnaswamy, DSc, FICC
Consultant, St John’s Research Institute, Bangalore
Consultant, St John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
Mrs Rukmini Krishnaswamy, MS (Child Dev), MEd (Sp Edn)
Director, Spastics Society of Karnataka, Bangalore
Mr Arun Acharya, BCom, ACA